I predict the same.
i predict the kid from clintwood will have at least 2 losses in the district and would play number 4 at gc or burton
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I predict the same.
Whats his name?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Yes he played the #2 position and was easily the #1 player for CHS as a soph. Of course time will tell but I bet Crowder knows who he is and also knows this kid is for real. The coach at Burton took notice last year.
Easily the #1 player??? Listen, Jack is a great guy and a good friend but give me a little credit. We had some tough matches with both of us coming out on top depending on the day. He may be a better player than I am but he wasn't "EASILY" the #1 player.
Sorry I may have worded this a little poorly. I meant to say he could have been a #1 last year. Not that he was better than you. You 2 play 2 different games competely. You were #1 last year and you deserved it, you are a fine young man. But at the same time he could have beat anyone last year as well as loose. I was just saying he was good enough last year be #1 and he will tear it up this year. Sorry if I offended you
watch the man take back his words after cuban wizard wants to kick your @$$ JK LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
appy will be a bit higher than that.......we have everyone we had last year......not to mention the others thinking about coming out.....you have to consider the spots needed to be filled from the graduates.......we dont have to worry about that this year......
Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
-40-
It's possible that Appy might finish 6th, but i dont seem them any higher than that.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I see us beating coeburn pound and pv......dont know about wise( the dotson guy graduated)......i say 5th or 4th.....norton stays ontop......prolly followed by gate city......and other than that its a battle......all the teams under norton and gate city are capable of beating eachother.......its just going to come down to who is having a better day.....
Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
-40-
Bookmarks